ICPO Monthly Telecon in January
The monthly meeting between the International CLIVAR Global Project Office (ICGPO) and the International CLIVAR Monsoon Project Office (ICMPO) was organized on January 10 (ECT)/ January 11 (IST&CST). The meeting was hosted by Jose Santos, Executive Director of ICPO. Rupa Kumar Kolli and Somnath Mahapatra from ICMPO and Jing Li, Liping Yin, Qian Zhao from ICGPO joined the meeting.
Participants reported updates from their sides in the last 4 weeks. Main messages include:
- The preparation of 26th session of CLIVAR SSG
- Updates of the WCRP-CLIVAR Tropical Basin Interaction workshop
- The next edition of CLIVAR Exchanges
- The progress of ICMPO evolution
- The timeline of the TAOS Review Report
- CLIVAR’s participation in the WCRP implementation plan and new structure
The next telecon will be organized in February.