[Call for abstracts and Registration] WCRP Sea Level 2022 Conference
The WCRP Seal Level 2022 Conference will be organized from 12 to 16 July 2022, in a hybrid format with onsite participation in Singapore. The conference will provide an opportunity to share the present status and future of climate-related sea-level research with a strong focus on the application of sea-level science for adaptation and stakeholder needs. Given the critical need for risk assessment and coastal adaptation, it will include direct participation by a global cross-section of both leading sea level researchers and adaptation practitioners. The conference will feature a robust conversation between these communities to inform efforts to bridge science and society at this critical moment.
There are six themes covered by this conference:
- Paleo sea-level and glacial isostatic adjustment
- Quantifying the contribution of land ice to near-future sea level rise
- Sea level budget
- Coastal sea level variability
- Progress and challenges for regional sea level, including projections and applications
- The use of science and translation on planning, risk management, adaptation action and practices in small island nations and large cities.
Call for abstracts and registration to the Sea Level 2022 Conference is now open.
|Deadline for abstract submission: 15th March 2022||Early-bird registration ends on 1st April 2022|