Become an evaluator for the EC
The EC is looking for Evaluators for the upcoming Horizon 2020 proposals.
Join the database of independent experts for European research and innovation. The European Commission appoints independent experts to assist with research and innovation assignments including the evaluation of proposals, monitoring of projects, and evaluation of programmes, and design of policy.
You have a chance of being selected as an expert if you:
- have high-level of expertise in the relevant fields of research and innovation (see call for details on types of expertise).
- can be available for occasional, short-term assignments
Experts, as peer reviewers, assist in the:
- evaluation of proposals
- monitoring of actions
In addition, experts assist in the :
- preparation, implementation or evaluation of programmes and design of policies.
Assignments mainly concern research and innovation, falling within the Horizon 2020 programme designed to address the challenges Europe is facing through funding excellent science, technology and innovation.
- If you have never registered, you can start the procedure here: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/experts/index.html
- Experts who already registered in the database of independent experts drawn up for the implementation of the Seventh Framework Programme and who wish to apply for Horizon 2020, are invited to access the participant portal (http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/portal/desktop/en/experts/index.html), declare their interest in being considered for Horizon 2020 assignments (thick the H2020 box) and duly update their area of expertise in line with the new set of Horizon 2020 specialist fields and pre-defined areas.