5th International Conference on Reanalysis
The Copernicus Climate Change Service is holding the 5th International Conference on Reanalysis (ICR5) over five days, 13 - 17 November 2017 in Rome, Italy.
ICR5 will provide us the opportunity to review progress and discuss future plans in key areas, including:
- Status of current production systems
- Observation rescue activities
- Developments in observational databases
- Developments in data assimilation
- Applications, user requirements and feedback
- Plans for future reanalyses
The programme of the Conference will be available shortly.
The submission of abstracts starts in January 2017, the deadline is in May 2017.
Early Bird registration will be available from January 2017 and applicable to registrations received by 1 September 2017. Early Bird fee is 250 EUR and includes coffee, lunch and dinner.