- The Science
- CLIVAR Research Opportunities
- CLIVAR Imperatives
- CLIVAR Endorsed Projects & Activities
- CLIVAR Objectives
- CLIVAR Successes
- WCRP Science
- Panels and Working Groups
- PAGES/CLIVAR Intersection Working Group
- CCl/CLIVAR/JCOMM Expert Team on Climate Change Detection and Indices (ETCCDI)
- Global Synthesis and Observations Panel (GSOP)
- WGCM/CLIVAR Working Group on Ocean Model Development (WGOMD)
- Asian-Australian Monsoon Panel (AAMP)
- Atlantic Implementation Panel (AIP)
- CLIVAR-GEWEX Africa Climate Panel (ACP)
- CLIVAR/IOC-GOOS Indian Ocean Panel (IOP)
- Pacific Panel (PP)
- CLIVAR/CliC/SCAR Southern Ocean Panel (SOP)
- Variability of the American Monsoon Systems (VAMOS)
- National Programmes
- Job opportunities
- Early Career Scientists
Exchanges, the CLIVAR Newsletter, is published three times a year by the International CLIVAR Project Office. It is distributed free of charge upon request but we encourage you to download the eletronic versions available on this website. To request your paper copy please email the ICPO.
If you would like to submit an article to be published in Exchanges, please follow the guidelines for submission.
CLIVAR publications are now kept on e-Prints Soton, the University of Southampton Research Repository - a service which provides a growing database of research literature. Through e-Prints Soton you can freely search and access all CLIVAR panel reports.
The CLIVAR Scientific Frontiers and Imperatives document, the CLIVAR Handbook, and a CLIVAR brochure.