- The Science
- CLIVAR Research Opportunities
- CLIVAR Imperatives
- CLIVAR Endorsed Projects & Activities
- CLIVAR Objectives
- CLIVAR Successes
- WCRP Science
- Panels and Working Groups
- PAGES/CLIVAR Intersection Working Group
- CCl/CLIVAR/JCOMM Expert Team on Climate Change Detection and Indices (ETCCDI)
- Global Synthesis and Observations Panel (GSOP)
- WGCM/CLIVAR Working Group on Ocean Model Development (WGOMD)
- Asian-Australian Monsoon Panel (AAMP)
- Atlantic Implementation Panel (AIP)
- CLIVAR-GEWEX Africa Climate Panel (ACP)
- CLIVAR/IOC-GOOS Indian Ocean Panel (IOP)
- Pacific Panel (PP)
- CLIVAR/CliC/SCAR Southern Ocean Panel (SOP)
- Variability of the American Monsoon Systems (VAMOS)
- National Programmes
- Job opportunities
- Early Career Scientists
SSG, Panels and Working Groups
Details about the organisational structure of CLIVAR can also be found in the CLIVAR Handbook.
CLIVAR's panels and working groups each comprise of around 12 internationally respected scientists who serve, under the leadership of their respective chair or co-chairs, to develop the implementation of CLIVAR in their areas of science.
Membership is usually on a four-year rotational basis and we are always interested to hear suggestions for new members. If you are interested in becoming a member of one of CLIVAR's panels or working groups (or wish to nominate someone), we will be pleased to hear from you.
Please send your nomination to the ICPO together with a short paragraph of background and we will add this to a register of interest and notify the appropriate panel or working group chairs.