Indian Oean Science Meetings
March 18 - 23, 2018 Jakarta, Indonesia
Hosted locally by Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI), Indonesian Agency for Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics (BMKG) and the Government of Indonesia, the integrated set of meetings will comprise from March 18 to 23, 2018 in Jakarta Indonesia:
- 2nd meeting of the Second International Indian Ocean Expedition (IIOE-2) Steering Committee;
- 14th annual meeting of the Indian Ocean Global Ocean Observing System Regional Alliance (IOGOOS) ;
- 14th annual meeting of the Indian Ocean Region Panel (IORP) ;
- IndOOS Review Workshop;
- 8th annual meeting of Sustained Indian Ocean Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Research (SIBER) ; and
- 8th annual meeting of the Indian Ocean Observing System (IndOOS) Resources Forum (IRF) .
|Sun (18 Mar)||Mon (19 Mar)||Tue (20 Mar)||Wed (21 Mar)||Thu (22 Mar)||Fri (23 Mar)|
|AM||IIOE-2 SC Core Group Meeting||2nd IIOE-2 SC Meeting||2nd IIOE-2 SC Meeting||2nd IIOE-2 SC Meeting||IndOOS Review||IndOOS Review|
|PM||IIOE-2 SC Core Group Meeting||2nd IIOE-2 SC Meeting||2nd IIOE-2 SC Meeting||Opening Ceremony||IndOOS Review||IndOOS Review|
|Evening||IIOE-2 Reception (TBC)||Conference Dinner||IOGOOS-14 &IRF-8|
* Detailed agendas for all meeting will be provided shortly.
Grand Mercure Kemayoran Jakarta
Add: Kemayoran, DKI Jakarta 10610, Indonesia
Registration for the 2018 International Indian Ocean Science Conference is now open! Please complete your registraiton via Eventbrite website (link)
Please check the meeting schedule to review the timetable for the integrated meetings, as you will be required to register for each day that you will be attending. We have endeavoured to keep costs to a minimum. Payment can be made with credit card via Eventbrite. For catering purposes, please indicate if you have any dietary requirements.
Sign boards in the lobby will direct you to the registration desk that will be staffed at the following times:
- Monday 19 March: 0800-0830am
- Tuesday 20 March: 0800-0830am
- Wednesday 21 March: 0830-0900am; and 1200pm-0100pm
- Thursday 22 March: 0800-0830am
- Friday 23 March: 0800-830am
When you first arrive please confirm your information and receive your conference badge along with other useful information. The desk will have records of the days you have registered to attend. If you arrive when the desk is un-manned, please identify yourself to one of the meeting organisers as soon as possible.
Important: Please wear your badge at all times as it is important that you are identifiable as a conference attendee.
Conference venue: Grand Mercure, Kemayoran, Jakarta.
Accommodation bookings are the responsibility of participants.
Participants are strongly advised to make their hotel bookings as soon as possible. Similarly for their travel plans and bookings.