4th Session of ETCCDI, 23-25 February 2011, Pacific Climate Impacts Consortium, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada
Indices and software developed under the auspices of the ETCCDI can be found on http://etccdi.pacificclimate.org/
The CLIMDEX Project: To produce a suite of in situ and gridded land-based global datasets of indices representing the more extreme aspects of climate and to develop software tools for users to access the resulting datasets via a Web interface.
- WCRP-ICTP Summer School on Attribution and Prediction of Climate Extremes - 21 July to 01 August, 2014, Trieste, Italy
- 4th Session of ETCCDI - 23-25 February 2011, Victoria, BC, Canada - Meeting Report
- Detection and attribution of climate change: a regional perspective
Stott, P.A., N. P. Gillett, G. C. Hegerl, D. J. Karoly, D. A. Stone, X. Zhang, and F. Zwiers, 2010, Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Climate Change, 1(2), 192-211.
- Guidelines on Analysis of extremes in a changing climate in support of informed decisions for adaptation.
A. M.G. Klein Tank, F. W. Zwiers and X. Zhang, 2009, Climate Data and Monitoring WCDMP-No. 72, WMO-TD No. 1500, 56pp.
- 11th International Meeting on Statistical Climatology - University of Edinburgh, Scotland, 12-16 July 2010